- Class K4Style
- and allows to style KDE specific widgets.
- Member K4Style::CheckBox::FocusMargin
- have a look, it isn't as nice as plastique etc.
- Member K4Style::Menu::Margin
- have a look at comments at PM_MenuHMargin...
- Class K4Style::ProgressBar
- support for Qt > 4.1 orientation, bottomToTop, invertedAppearance properties!
- Member K4Style::TabBar::BaseHeight
- is this used for things like I intended TabWidget::ContentsMargin for?
- Member K4Style::TabBar::IndicatorTear
- K4Style default implementation...?
- Member K4Style::TabBar::NorthTab
- say something about triangular shape etc.
- Member K4Style::ToolButton::Primitive
- Implement CE_ToolButtonLabel to have own Generic::Text, Generic::Icon, and LayoutProps PressedShiftHorizontal, PressedShiftVertical, TextToIconSpace, MenuIndicatorSize...
- Class K4Style::Window
- SP_TitleBar* pixmaps
- Member K4Style::Window::ButtonRestore
- split min/max restore?
- Member KLocale::formatByteSize (double size) const
- KDE 5: Remove in favor of overload added in KDE 4.4.
- Member KNetwork::KSocketDeviceFactory< Impl >::create (KSocketBase *parent) const override
- Who owns the parent afterwards?
This file is part of the KDE documentation.
Documentation copyright © 1996-2019 The KDE developers.
Generated on Fri Dec 6 2019 03:37:46 by
by Dimitri van Heesch
, © 1997-2006
KDE's Doxygen guidelines are available online.