|list< QtObject >||actions|
|list< QtObject >||hiddenActions|
This is the standard layout of a Card.
It is recommended to use this class when the concept of Cards is needed in the application. This Card has default items as header and footer. The header is an image that can contain an optional title and icon, accessible via the banner grouped property. The footer will show a series of toolbuttons (and eventual overflow menu) representing the actions list accessible with the list property actions. It is possible even tough is discouraged to override the footer: in this case the actions property shouldn't be used.
banner: Image Gropuped property to control the banner image present in the header, it has the following sub properties:
- url source: the source for the image, it understands any url valid for an Image component
- string title: the title for the banner, shown as contrasting text over the image
- Qt.Alignment titleAlignment: the alignment of the title inside the image, a combination of flags is supported (default: Qt.AlignTop | Qt.AlignLeft)
- string titleIcon: the optional icon to put in the banner: it can be either a freedesktop-compatible icon name (recommended) or any url supported by Image
- titleLevel: The Kirigami Heading level for the title, it controls the font size, default 1
- wrapMode: if the header should be able to do wrapping
It also has the full set of properties a QML Image has, such as sourceSize and fillMode
- This property is read-only
The documentation for this class was generated from the following file: