Search for usage in LXR
The InterpreterInfo class provides abstract information about a Interpreter before the interpreter-backend itself is loaded.
Definition at line 61 of file core/interpreter.h.
|funcPtr||A pointer to the entry function within the library. The entry function each interpreter-backend does provide looks like this; The def_interpreter_func function will be used by Kross to load the interpreter's library. The passed version is used to be able to versioning details and we use the KROSS_VERSION defined within the krossconfig.h file here. |
|wildcard||File wildcard that identifies a by the interpreter supported scripting files. As example Python does define here "*.py" while Java does define "*.java *.class". |
|mimetypes||The file mimetype that identifies a by the interpreter supported scripting files. As example Python does define "text/x-python" here while Ruby defines "application/x-ruby" and Java "application/java". |
|options||The optional list of options supported by the interpreter to configure the backend. |
Definition at line 60 of file core/interpreter.cpp.
||const QString &
- the Interpreter instance this InterpreterInfo is the describer for. If the interpreter that implements the scripting backend isn't loaded yet, this method will trigger the loading of the interpreter's library. Note that this method may return NULL if there is no library for that interpreter installed or if the library is incompatible.
Definition at line 113 of file core/interpreter.cpp.
|const QString InterpreterInfo::interpreterName
- the name of the interpreter. For example "python" or "ruby".
Definition at line 78 of file core/interpreter.cpp.
- the reference to the intenal used map with all options.
Definition at line 103 of file core/interpreter.cpp.
- the value of the option defined with
name . If there doesn't exists an option with such a name, the
defaultvalue is returned.
Definition at line 108 of file core/interpreter.cpp.
|const QString InterpreterInfo::wildcard
- the file-wildcard used to determinate by this interpreter used scriptingfiles. For example python just defines it as "*py".
Definition at line 83 of file core/interpreter.cpp.
The documentation for this class was generated from the following files:
The InterpreterInfo class provides abstract information about a Interpreter before the interpreter-ba...
This file is part of the KDE documentation.
Documentation copyright © 1996-2023 The KDE developers.
Generated on Tue Dec 5 2023 04:09:32 by
by Dimitri van Heesch
, © 1997-2006
KDE's Doxygen guidelines are available online.