Inherits QtQuick.Item, and Item.
- 2.0 The typical use can be in small plasmoids or mobile devices where the whole screen is a series of interchangeable and flickable pages, of which the user navigates across.
::Status The status of the page
One of the following:
- PageStatus.Inactive: the page is not visible
- PageStatus.Activating: the page is transitioning into becoming the active page
- PageStatus.Active: the page is the current active page
- PageStatus.Deactivating: the page is transitioning into becoming inactive
Defines the toolbar contents for the page.
If the page stack is set up using a toolbar instance, it automatically shows the currently active page's toolbar contents in the toolbar.
The default value is null resulting in the page's toolbar to be invisible when the page is active.
The documentation for this class was generated from the following file: