|virtual QVariant||driverHandle (const QString &driver) const =0|
|virtual QStringList||supportedDrivers (QString protocol=QString()) const =0|
|virtual QStringList||supportedProtocols () const =0|
|Public Member Functions inherited from Solid::Ifaces::DeviceInterface|
This class implements Portable Media Player device interface and represents a portable media player attached to the system.
A portable media player is a portable device able to play multimedia files. Some of them have even recording capabilities.
Constructor & Destructor Documentation
Member Function Documentation
Retrieves a driver specific string allowing to access the device.
For example for the "mtp" driver it will return the serial number of the device and "usbmux" driver will return 40-digit device UUID
- the driver specific data
Retrieves known installed device drivers that claim to handle this device using the requested protocol.
- usb - device is talked to using USB. This driver alone does not specify which particular USB service/protocol should be used.
- usbmux - device supports AFC (Apple File Connection) and usbmuxd daemon is ready on /var/run/usbmuxd socket on UNIX and localhost:27015 port on Windows.
protocol The protocol to get drivers for. Specify empty protocol to get drivers for all possible protocols.
- a list of known device drivers that can handle this device
Retrieves known protocols this device can speak.
This list may be dependent on installed device driver libraries.
- storage - filesystem-based device: can browse and play media files stored on its volume. iPod-like devices can have both storage and ipod protocol set, you should use more specific (ipod) protocol in this case.
- ipod - iPod-like device where media files are stored on filesystem, but these need an entry in device database in order to be playable.
- mtp - Media Transfer Protocol-compatible devices.
- a list of known protocols this device can speak
The documentation for this class was generated from the following files: