/* This file is part of the KDE libraries
Copyright (C) 2001 Christoph Cullmann
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU Library General Public
License version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
Library General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Library General Public License
along with this library; see the file COPYING.LIB. If not, write to
the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
* This is an interface for the KTextEditor::Document class !!!
friend class PrivateBlockSelectionInterface;
virtual ~BlockSelectionInterface ();
unsigned int blockSelectionInterfaceNumber () const;
* slots !!!
* is blockselection mode on ?
* if the blockselection mode is on, the selections
* applied via the SelectionInterface are handled as
* blockselections and the paste functions of the
* ClipboardInterface works blockwise (copy too, but
* thats clear I hope ;)
virtual bool blockSelectionMode () = 0;
* set blockselection mode to state "on"
virtual bool setBlockSelectionMode (bool on) = 0;
* toggle blockseletion mode
virtual bool toggleBlockSelectionMode () = 0;
class PrivateBlockSelectionInterface *d;
static unsigned int globalBlockSelectionInterfaceNumber;
unsigned int myBlockSelectionInterfaceNumber;
|Generated by: dfaure on faure on Tue Apr 16 08:51:19 2002, using kdoc 2.0a53.|