/* This file is part of the KDE libraries
Copyright (C) 2001 Christoph Cullmann
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU Library General Public
License version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
Library General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Library General Public License
along with this library; see the file COPYING.LIB. If not, write to
the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
* The Editor class is a wrapper around a document and its unique view.
* This means that KTextEditor::Editor can inherit both interfaces for
* the Document and View (the view interfaces should be applied to the widget()).
* KTextEditor::Editor is baseclass of KTextEditor::Document, mostly to give the
* implementors of both interfaces the chance to use the same class to implement both
* at once with only minor changes. Please don't cast a KTextEditor::Document to a
* KTextEditor::Editor and think there must be a widget()!
class Editor : public KParts::ReadWritePart
friend class PrivateEditor;
* Create a new editor widget.
Editor ( QObject *parent = 0, const char *name = 0 );
virtual ~Editor ();
unsigned int editorNumber () const;
class PrivateEditor *d;
static unsigned int globalEditorNumber;
unsigned int myEditorNumber;
|Generated by: dfaure on faure on Tue Apr 16 08:51:19 2002, using kdoc 2.0a53.|