|KDbDriver *||driver (const QString &id)|
|QStringList||driverIdsForMimeType (const QString &mimeType)|
|const KDbDriverMetaData *||driverMetaData (const QString &id)|
|QString||possibleProblemsMessage () const|
|KDbResult||result () const|
|KDbResultable *||resultable () const|
A driver manager for finding and loading driver plugins.
Member Function Documentation
Tries to load db driver with ID id. The lookup is case insensitive.
- driver object or nullptr on error. On error status can be obtained using result(). The driver object is owned by KDb internals and is not deleted after this KDbDriverManager object is deleted.
- If more than one driver with the same ID found on the search path, first located driver is selected. All other drivers for this ID are skip with a warning "Driver with ID '...' already found at (path) – skipping another at (path). The warning can be suppressed by setting a KDB_NO_DUPLICATED_DRIVER_WARNINGS environment variable.
Returns list of driver IDs for mimeType MIME type.
IDs of drivers for file-based databases are only returned. Empty list is returned if no driver has been found for the type or if the type is invalid. Driver supports the supplied MIME type if it is specified as supported in the driver's metadata. If a MIME type alias is supplied, proper type for this alias is resolved and driver IDs for that type are returned. Similarly, if proper MIME type is supplied, IDs are returned for drivers that support any alias for this type.
The lookup is case insensitive.
- information (metadata) about driver with ID id. The lookup is case insensitive. The metadata object is owned by KDb internals and is not deleted after this KDbDriverManager object is deleted. nullptr is returned if the metadata has not been found. On error status can be obtained using result().
- See also
- driver(const QString& id) for information about duplicated drivers.
- HTML-formatted message about possible problems encountered. It can be displayed in a 'details' section of a GUI message if an error encountered. Currently the message contains a list of incompatible db drivers. Can be used in code that finds driver depending on file format.
|KDbResultable * KDbDriverManager::resultable||(||)||const|
The documentation for this class was generated from the following files: