The KReportElement class represents a functional visual element of a report design.
Definition at line 31 of file KReportElement.shared.h.
- element's background color. The default background color is invalid what means 'unspecified'. @setter Sets the element's background color to backgroundColor.
Definition at line 80 of file KReportElement.shared.h.
- element's background opacity, which is between 0.0 (transparent) and 1.0 (opaque). The default opacity is 0.0. @setter Sets the element's background opacity to backgroundOpacity.
Definition at line 89 of file KReportElement.shared.h.
- element's foreground color. The default foreground color is invalid what means 'unspecified'. @setter Sets the element's foreground color to foregroundColor.
Definition at line 71 of file KReportElement.shared.h.
- element's name. @setter Sets the element's name to name.
Definition at line 40 of file KReportElement.shared.h.
- element's rectangle. @setter Sets the element's rectangle to rect.
Definition at line 48 of file KReportElement.shared.h.
- element's Z-value. The Z value decides the stacking order of sibling (neighboring) elements. A sibling element of high Z value will always be drawn on top of another sibling element with a lower Z value. If you restore the Z value, the element's insertion order will decide its stacking order. The Z-value does not affect the element's size in any way. The default Z-value is 0. @setter Sets the element's Z-value to z.
Definition at line 62 of file KReportElement.shared.h.
The documentation for this class was generated from the following file:
This file is part of the KDE documentation.
Documentation copyright © 1996-2023 The KDE developers.
Generated on Sat Dec 2 2023 04:09:42 by
by Dimitri van Heesch
, © 1997-2006
KDE's Doxygen guidelines are available online.