Reports can be created interactively and programmatically. They can be previewed on screen, printed, and saved in a variety of formats such as HTML, PDF and OpenDocument.
Reports of this kind offer a way to view, format, and summarize the information. For example a simple report of contact phone numbers can be prepared, or a more complex report on sales for different products, regions, and periods of time.
A report is often filled with information from a database. There are many use cases:
- The data can be displayed, summarized, sorted and grouped
- Totals can be computed and displayed
- Single or multiple records of data can be placed on a page
- Details for individual data records can be placed in a layout
- Labels can be created
- The various report sections, such as title, header or footer, can be sized to suit
- Reports can be generated on demand, thus eliminating saving them in files for further use
KReport is a part of the KEXI project.
Project maintainer: Adam Pigg [email protected][email protected]pigg[email protected]z.co.[email protected]uk
If you are reading this on GitHub, be aware that this is just a mirror. Our real code repository is located here.
KReport uses the CMake build system.
If you love KReport, you can help developers to build new incredible features or enhance new ones. Thanks in advance for your generous donations. For more information, look here.