A library containing itinerary data model and itinerary extraction code.
This follows the reservation ontology from https://schema.org and Google's extensions to it (https://developers.google.com/gmail/markup/reference/).
De/serialization is provided via KItinerary::JsonLdDocument.
The entry point for data extraction is KItinerary::ExtractorEngine. Depending on the provided input, this will look for:
- Structured data in JSON-LD or XML microdata format, from HTML emails, implemented by KItinerary::StructuredDataExtractor.
- Structured data from IATA bar coded boarding passes (BCBP), provided by KItinerary::IataBcbpParser.
- Structured data from UIC 918.3 train ticket passes, provided by KItinerary::Uic9183Parser.
- Unstructured data from plain text, HTML, iCal, PDF or email documents, using vendor-specific scripts, provided by KItinerary::ExtractorEngine.
- Unstructured data from Apple Wallet boarding passes, using vendor-specific scripts.
- Any of the above in email or PDF documents.
Extracted data can be augmented by static knowledge obtained from Wikidata:
- Airport IATA codes, countries, timezones and geo coordinates.
- Train station countries, timezones and geo coordinates.
- Train station lookup by IBNR or Gares & Connexion IDs.
- Country ISO codes, driving side and used power plugs.