- Member Akonadi::AgentBase::setNeedsNetwork (bool needsNetwork)
- use this in combination with QNetworkConfiguration to change the onLine status of the agent.
- Class Akonadi::CachePolicy
Do we also need a size limit for the cache as well?
on a POP3 account, is should not be possible to change locally cached parts, find a solution for that
- Member Akonadi::CollectionFetchJob::CollectionFetchJob (const Collection::List &collections, Type type, QObject *parent=nullptr)
- KDE5 merge with ctor above.
- Class Akonadi::Monitor
Distinguish between monitoring collection properties and collection content.
Special case for collection content counts changed
- Class Akonadi::ResourceBase
Complete this (online/offline state management)
Convenience base class for collection-less resources
- Member Akonadi::ResourceBase::retrieveItems (const Akonadi::Item::List &items, const QSet< QByteArray > &parts)
- : Make this method pure virtual once retrieveItem() is gone
- Class Akonadi::Server::ItemRetriever
- make usable for Fetch by allowing to share queries
- Namespace Akonadi::Server::PartHelper
- Use exceptions for error handling in all these methods. Requires that all callers can handle that first though.
- Member Akonadi::Server::QueryBuilder::setSubQueryMode (Query::LogicOperator op, ConditionType type=WhereCondition)
- Give this method a better name.
- Class Akonadi::StandardActionManager
- collection deleting and sync do not support multi-selection yet