|virtual void||readSessionConfig (const KConfigGroup &config)=0|
|virtual void||writeSessionConfig (KConfigGroup &config)=0|
The SessionConfigInterface is an extension for Plugins and Plugin views to add support for session-specific configuration settings. readSessionConfig() is called whenever session-specific settings are to be read from the given KConfigGroup and writeSessionConfig() whenever they are to be written, for example when a session changed or was closed.
- A session does not have anything to do with an X-session under Unix. What is meant is rather a context, think of sessions in Kate or projects in KDevelop for example.
This section is for application developers such as Kate, KDevelop, etc that what to support session configuration for plugins.
The SessionConfigInterface is an extension interface for a Plugin or a Plugin view, i.e. Plugin/Plugin view inherits the interface provided that it implements the interface. Use qobject_cast to access the interface:
- See also
Constructor & Destructor Documentation
Member Function Documentation
Read session settings from the given
That means for example
- a Document should reload the file, restore all marks etc...
- a View should scroll to the last position and restore the cursor position etc...
- a Plugin should restore session specific settings
- If no file is being loaded, because an empty new document is going to be displayed, this function should emit ReadOnlyPart::completed
config read the session settings from this KConfigGroup
- See also
The documentation for this class was generated from the following files: